Remember to be active. The children spend a lot of time in school moving. This is good not only for their physical health, but their mental health.:
- Joe Wicks has a morning workout session every week day at 9am
- Max Whitlock has a 14 day programme he is doing from his home
- Anton du Beke has a daily dance workout at 11am
- Boogie Beebies on YouTube have simple dances children can do
- Daily Mile - you could set this up in your garden or outside your house around the block. If you are outside, remember safety on the road and social distancing
- Set up obstacle courses inside and outside
Perhaps you could use this time to learn to ride a bike without stabilisers.
If you do something that works with your child, please let me know.