Welcome to Reception!
If you have any questions or concerns through the year, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Miss Oldbury - ppa cover Teaching Assistant
If your child has a packed lunch, please think very carefully about the contents and ensure they are filled with healthy options. Children should not be bringing sweets or chocolate in their packed lunch.
Dates for your Diary
- Friday 26th October - School closed to pupils for staff training
- Monday 5th November - School re-opens at 9am
- Friday 16th November - Anti-Bullying day - children to wear blue
- Monday 19th November - PTA AGM at 7pm
- Wednesday 21st November - EYFS Service at 10am in the school hall
- Thursday 22nd November - St Cecilia Day (Reception will have a celebration in school)
- Friday 30th November - Chocolate Mufti Day (please send a box/tin/pack of chocolate for our Christmas Fayre)
- Friday 30th November - St Andrew's Day - Children to wear blue
- Friday 7th December - Bottle Mufti Day (please send an alcoholic bottle for our Christmas Fayre)
- Friday 7th December - PTA Christmas Fayre after school 3.30pm - 7.00pm
- Tuesday 18th December - EYFS Nativity
- Wednesday 19th December - EYFS Nativity
- Thursday 20th December - School closes for Christmas at 3.30pm