- Spelling - Spelling rules are taught on Monday during English lessons for testing on the following Friday.
- Times Tables - Children should continue to learn and develop speed in times tables by using tasks set on 'Times tables Rockstar. They will complete a 'Times Table Challenge' three times a week in school.
- Reading Journal - The children should complete good quality work - we are looking for quality and not quantity Year 6!.
- Please learn the 'Prayer to the Holy Spirit' and 'Hail Holy Queen' prayers from your prayer books.
- Project homework.
- Read 'Roll of Thunder' from the website pages - follow the link.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Spellings for half term one
Homework for Half Term 1
NANDO'S HOMEWORK EXPECTATION
I would just like to add some clarification about the 'Nando's' takeaway homework.
By the end of the half term, I expect the children to have completed 6 tasks from the sheet.
This must include one from the 'extra hot' row and one from the 'hot' row. If the children wish to do the geography homework from the extra spicy row then that is on the website.
Then two each from the 'mild' and 'extra mild' row.
The homework can be handed in weekly or at the end of the half term.