Homework and Website Links
Weekly homework in Year 4 will be sent home on a Thursday/Friday.
Homework is due back on a Monday/Tuesday.
Homework consists of:
- 1 times table sheet to be completed and checked every week
- Up to 5 Reading journal activities a week
- Daily reading record entries (A minimum of 3 a week – the more they read, the more house points they get!)
- 1 spelling activity a week
- Topic homework – this should be fun. Children can pair up or work independently. Be as creative as possible when it comes to presenting your ideas – no need to do this in a book unless you want it to look like a book!
- 1 Grammar booklet and 1 arithmetic booklet which can be completed during the course of the whole half term. (Please note, your child will not know all the answers initially)
- There may be additional topic, mini-project or homework tasks which will be sent out as and when required.
Many thanks for your continued support and if you would like to talk to your teacher at any point to discuss homework or academic progress, feel free to get in touch.