Homework is given out on a Friday and should be handed in by the following Thursday.
- History/Geography - There will be a half termly History or Geography topic-based task to complete which needs to be handed in on the Friday before the end of this half term.
- Mathematics - The children will also have an arithmetic test to complete at home each week, which will be marked in class
- Grammar (English) - One page of grammar homework will be set each week
- Spelling - Spelling rules are taught during English lessons and a word list is sent home at the start of the year. The children will be tested on one list of words per week and will be informed of which words on a weekly basis
- Times Tables - Children should continue to learn and develop speed in times tables as they will complete a 'Times Table Club Challenge' every other week. I encourage them to use Times Table Rockstars to practise.
- Reading Journal - The children should complete a minimum of 2 Reading Journal tasks per week.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.