Homework is given out on a Friday and should be handed in on the following Thursday.
- Topic - There will be a half termly topic based task to complete which needs to be handed in on the Friday before half term.
- English and Mathematics - The children will also have a piece of Mathematics and English homework to complete in their homework books.
- Spelling - Spelling rules are taught on Friday during English lessons for testing on the following Friday.
- Times Tables - Children should continue to learn and develop speed in times tables as they will complete a 'Times Table Challenge' twice a week.
- Reading Journal - The children should complete a minimum of 3 Reading Journal tasks per week.
- Please learn the 'Prayer to the Holy Spirit' and 'Hail Holy Queen' prayers from your prayer books.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Homework for this half term
Please learn your words and songs for the school production.
You have all been given scripts and the songs are all on the website.